At 05:30 PM 16/09/2016, Narelle wrote:
>Personally, I like the idea of a simple set of instructions to help you
>reconnect the wiring to a break "up"/out box that you then plug everything
>into. Surely given it aint 12VDC any more should mean no-one gets hurt... ?

Thanks for all that, Narelle.

I just don't understand why they can't put the twisted pair that is already
strung through the house into the 'box' they are putting in the wall where the
phone is going to connect. I have four phone points that I use and 2 extras
just because (a bedroom and the garage).

Is it about the ringer? The lack or wrong sort of voltage?

I don't understand why they didn't just engineer the system properly.

Of course I'll probably never have to worry about it. Just checked my address
again. Still not on the schedule. No NBN in sight. When did this project start?

Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Some psychopaths become serial killers, and other psychopaths become
prosecutors. - Bob Ruff, Truth and Justice, June 2016

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you
fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer