> On 2017/Aug/10, at 9:50 AM, Hamish Moffatt <ham...@cloud.net.au> wrote:
>
> On 10/08/17 09:10, Jan Whitaker wrote:
>> Did you all see this today:
>> http://www.theage.com.au/comment/dodgy-from-the-start-dont-blame-turnbull-for-labors-flawed-nbn-20170809-gxsa5v.html
>>
>> I'm in a twitter argument with him. He doesn't understand technology. Please
>> come and help out, set him straight.
>> @1petermartin
>>

> Which bit of his argument do you disagree with?

How many years now have the Libs been managing the NBN?  If the Labor plan was
so bad that it couldn't be fixed the government could have canned the whole
thing.  Surely the great economic managers could have fixed what was wrong in
the last x years that they have had *complete* responsibility for it, but no,
it's Labor's fault?  Peter Martin has gone full stupid on this.

/rant

> Hamish

Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant