Hello again from Gregg C Levine
David, thank you for summing up the whole business in a nutshell.

I wonder what actually happened to all of that hardware. <G> Speaking
of which, I think someone is still avidly making Z8K devices, if only
to support the few systems that used them, they were selected for the
MIL-STD-1750 processor standard awhile back.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of