A computer with the massive overengineering common to Western Electric
bakelite-encased telephone handsets?  What's not to love!?  ;)

I still remember dodging shrapnel from an exploding capacitor when I and
a co-worker were attempting to resuscitate one of these a few years
ago.  Possibly the only computer I've ever worked on where wearing eye
protection probably would have been advisable.

-dan.

p.s. Yes, I still have full vision in both eyes and when Steve walks the
limp is barely noticeable...

David Boyes wrote:

Don't forget that the Zilog Z-130 was based on the Bell chip
(so it was
using the same instruction set as the 3b2).
Anybody remember?  ISTR the 3b2 having a muddled byte sex.

3B2? AAAAAAAAUUUGHH!

Now you've ruined my whole day. I hope you're proud of yourself.

-- db