AT&T missed so many possibilities with a product line suggestive
of feminine foundation garment sizes...  and could have done
better being *more* aggressive w/ such names.

Remember, dealing with Thoroughbred BASIC exposed me to a
LOT of different platforms, even if I handled the portation issues to
Xenix (MS for intel 286-310 and *shudder* SCO Xenix-286 and -386)
as my *primary* responsibility;  I dealt with a gamut (including the
S4/7300/3b1) of other boxes.  There are stories...

--------------------
John R. Campbell, Speaker to Machines (GNUrd)      {813-356|697}-5322
Adsumo ergo raptus sum
IBM Certified: IBM AIX 4.3 System Administration, System Support

> Don't forget that the Zilog Z-130 was based on the Bell chip
> (so it was
> using the same instruction set as the 3b2).
> Anybody remember?  ISTR the 3b2 having a muddled byte sex.

3B2? AAAAAAAAUUUGHH!

Now you've ruined my whole day. I hope you're proud of yourself.

-- db