This might be an option.  Would I boot from the CD, then when that is
complete, put db2 cd in and nfs it?  If this is the case couldn't I NFS
from W2K?
I think I installed the NFS feature for w2k a while back for another
project.
Steve

"Post, Mark K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/06/2004 01:02 PM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port