If this guest has 100HZ timer turned off, so try to turn it on. If it is
acceptable.

I think, i have seen some messages in this list about "time problem with
idle timer" under heavy load.

WBR, Sergey

                      "Little, Chris"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      hs.org>                  cc:
                      Sent by: Linux on        Subject:  time
                      390 Port
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IST.EDU>

                      04.05.2004 17:12
                      Please respond to
                      Linux on 390 Port

I have a guest that is having a heck of a time keeping time.  it loses
several hours each day.  I've tried using NTP to keep time on it, but it
gets so far off that NTP gives up and dies.  Any ideas, workarounds, etc?

+

+