> > > 3-phase 440V most likely about 20-30 amps.
> >
> > If originally installed in the US, it probably needs twin feeds, 208
> > volt 60 amp 3 wire with RussellStoll or Hubbell RS 460R9W receptacles.

 It was originally installed in the pentagon.  It has two 4 connector round
 plugs, one coming from each side of the first cabinet, which makes sense
 at one connector per phase and one earth ground.

 Pictures at http://gnuveau.net/s390/

> > At about 20 kbTU/hr, you could heat your house with it, too.

 The shark does a nice job of that by itself.  I've had to install
 additional cooling to make it tolerable.  Correct though, it is in my
 house.