I got one from the attorney of a distant relative in Nigeria that passed
away.  Even though I never met him, he wanted to give me a large
inheritance.
What a guy!

Eric

             shogunx
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ak.ath.cx>                                                 To
             Sent by: Linux on         LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
             390 Port                                                   cc
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             IST.EDU>                                              Subject
                                       Re: Debian touts dropping full dev
                                       for certain archit ectures (incl.
             03/16/2005 09:04          S/390)
             AM

             Please respond to
             Linux on 390 Port
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 IST.EDU>

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Richard Pinion wrote:

> I'm sure there are many banks in Nigeria that would love to open an
> account for you.  We're always getting emails from them trying to give
> away money of some rich person who died and has no family.  All you need
> to do is give them your current bank account number!

:)
I get plenty of those too.  Most of the packet headers actually originate
in germany, if I remember correctly.  I actually had someone try to scam
me out of a digital alphaserver 2100 in a similar fashion.

> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Phil Howard wrote:

> > | 3-phase 440V most likely about 20-30 amps.
> >
> > You'll need at least 25 kVA.  That's as much power as a small house.
Then

http://ham.org/ |
http://ka9wgn.ham.org/ |