We did POR.  But we have a other ZVM's on the same hardware that DO NOT have
the issue (evidently because they didn't have the typo in their system config).
 So the other ZVM's display the correct time in VM and zLinux.

The correct time now is 11:24am

Bad-VM:
prd1linux:/ # date -u
Mon Nov  4 16:24:01 UTC 2013
prd1linux:/ # date
Mon Nov  4 10:24:05 CST 2013
prd1linux:/ # vmcp q time
TIME IS 10:24:16 CST MONDAY 11/04/13
CONNECT= 21:58:47 VIRTCPU= 506:51.56 TOTCPU= 512:00.11

Good-VM:
prd2linux:~ # date -u
Mon Nov  4 17:25:47 UTC 2013
prd2linux:~ # date
Mon Nov  4 11:25:48 CST 2013
prd2linux:~ # vmcp q time
TIME IS 11:25:53 CST MONDAY 11/04/13
CONNECT= 21:58:34 VIRTCPU= 426:38.90 TOTCPU= 429:37.97

So we are going to IPL ZVM tonight to see if that corrects the Linux instances
under the VM that had the typo.

Jon