[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sorry for my late answer, but i had to sort this out first.
After replacing the first PSU with a new Corsair 650W the power no
longer fluctuated more than 0,01 V (and this only when booting up the
drives...) I did a full resync on both raid arrays and got no more
errors or resets, but there were some inconsitencies during sync and the
xfs filesystem on both arrays had to be repaired. Are these problems
caused by the pm resets ?

libata EH won't lose any data as long as the hardware doesn't.  If power
fluctuates causing your drive to briefly power down - this does happen and
you can hear the drive doing emergency unload when it happens, the data in
write buffer can be lost.  On coming back, all that libata can know is
that the PHY suffered brief connection loss, so it resets the device and
goes on, so the data in the cache is lost now.  It's basically pulling the
power plug from the harddrive while write is going on and connecting it
back quickly.  You're bound to lose data.

After I got the new PSU and the raid was in full sync without any error
for 48h, I thought all problems were gone. Today the sata errors
reappeared and whenever the load is high enough I get the following:
..

What exact brand/model drives are those again (hdparm --Istdout, please) ?

If I have a similar unit here, I may try to reproduce this.

Cheers