On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> RW>> Well, this is a pretty much abused subject, the "RedCrap is not
> RW>> Linux" thing. I agree, they start to behave in Redmond's way,
>
> What is "Redmond's way"? Another way of saying "I hate them but I can't
> explain that logically, so I better swear"? OK, go on.

You know how people are, hate makes you look l33t.
whining about redhat making changes into the code..
give me a break if you do whine about that you complitly missed the point
of GPL. instead of being happy for the variaty. It has nothing to do with
"Redmond's way" redhat giving linux in the way they think the best.
That's what makes linux not like windows, the ability to do just that.
sorry if my e-mail is a bit too flamy but it makes me sad to see people
not being able to respect someone elses work.

Ely