Can someone please explain to me the advantages of a transparent format version of a document that is, by definition, centerally managed?

Sh.

Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:

On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 14:57, Boris Gorelik wrote:

How about publishing the "takanon" in transparent format (as it is designed by snip.
I just think in terms of "idiological consistency".....

We will. The only reason the takanon is like this is because it was
written by lawyers (being a legal document) for Rasham Ha Amutut which
works with (you guessed it) DOC files and it is still being debated by
the lawyer and the registrar. The PDF is a conversion.

Once we shall have a final version of the takanon (as is approved by the
registrar) we will, of course, publish it in a transparent format.

Thanks,
Gilad.