On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 15:59, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Can someone please explain to me the advantages of a transparent format
> version of a document that is, by definition, centerally managed?

Supposed someone wants to suggest a change to the Takanon - he can edit
the transparent format document to reflect what the takanon would look
like after his change and will submit that. You can't do that with the
non transparent format.

Gilad.
--
 Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 http://benyossef.com

 Q: "What do you do if your Linux box goes down?"
 A: "Sit around in the dark until the power comes back on"