I believe that this thread was started because of a small
misunderstanding: There are TWO BiDi/Hebrew Support implementations:
IBM's, and mine (AKA "El-Mar"). IBM sub-contracted parts of the project
to Israeli and Egyptian companies (Applicom in Israel). I've had no
connection with that project (Applicom was an important customer of me,
and they even purchased my implementation - after finishing the project
for IBM, and were a Source Licensee - but all of this doesn't have any
connection to their project for IBM. IBM was a customer of me too, but
also with no connection to their BiDi/Hebrew/Arabic project).
--
Eli Marmor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]