On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Eli Marmor wrote:

> I believe that this thread was started because of a small
> misunderstanding: There are TWO BiDi/Hebrew Support implementations:
> IBM's, and mine (AKA "El-Mar"). IBM sub-contracted parts of the project
> to Israeli and Egyptian companies (Applicom in Israel). I've had no
> connection with that project (Applicom was an important customer of me,
> and they even purchased my implementation - after finishing the project
> for IBM, and were a Source Licensee - but all of this doesn't have any
> connection to their project for IBM. IBM was a customer of me too, but
> also with no connection to their BiDi/Hebrew/Arabic project).

eli, the only reason why such a miss-understanding could have resulted, is
because you decided to start talking about this project, and made a few
statements that imply of your involvement.

i don't realy see how reading about your clients and their clients and
their sub-contractors, has got anything to do with clearing things up.

next time, you can avoid such mis-understandings by.... not creating them
in the first place.

and no, please don't give me your phone number to call you because you
have no time to read e-mail ;)  you are entitled to a reply - and this
time i will try to stop myself from responding to it.

hopefully the hint is clear,
--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,