Dear Eli,

It might be wise to post the problem somewhere (for example -a page in
your web server) , since there are almost none internal experts in
VMWare (well, there is one, but not in Israel but in poland, he's the
guy who releases VMWare patches for the newer kernels)..

Which product do u use: GSX? ESX? P2V? Virtual Center?

Thanks,
Hetz