On Monday 16 February 2009 13:22:04 Ori Idan wrote:
> I am sorry I could not come although I really wanted to come. I had some
> personal problems that prevented me from going yesterday.

I see.

> Everything is Ok now.
> I myself satisfied with the way Shlomi advertises the activities, however
> it seems we need to find more advertising channels.

Right. The question is which?

The Israeli forums such as Tapuz, Nana, Walla, etc. are popular, but I
personally cannot stand using them. I'd be happy to aid anyone who volunteers
to post there, but so far no one volunteered. If someone can give me a script
to post there (that accepts HTML or something as input), that would also be
good, and I can make a good use of it.

I may have been missing some Israeli Linux sites such as zulo or
linux.israel.net.

Furthermore, does NRG or YNet accept such announcements?

Zvi suggested publicising using TAU-specific resources such as the students'
association. I'll have to ask Eddie about that.

I recall running into many forums on various Israeli sites that may allow
posting to them. I personally don't frequent any of them, but others.

Otherwise, why don't people blog about such events on their blogs?

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Why I Love Perl - http://xrl.us/bjn88

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)