1) At its current state, I think the only importance of telux is having a
suitable place to meet if the need arise.
2) I won't have a presentation in telux (and not else where too) in the
foreseeable future.
3) I doubt if I will come to a meeting in telux (and not else where too) in the
foreseeble future
4) I will understand, and won't take it against you, if you stop.

> I'm tired of being the only one who cares and volunteers.
>       Shlomi Fish

How can you say that when others come to hear and give talks?
Didn't you meant to say that you are tired of the poor results and low return
of your many efforts?