From: linux-il-boun...@cs.huji.ac.il [mailto:linux-il-boun...@cs.huji.ac.il] On
Behalf Of Shachar Shemesh
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:17 PM
To: ro...@acm.org
Cc: 'ILUG'
Subject: Re: Suggestion for a webmail application with good Hebrew Support

ronys wrote:

Note that if you're going to dd, at least use if=/dev/urandom. Running dd
several (>10) times is best (or using shred(1), which does the same).

Rony

I am familiar with the urban legend. From what I read about the technique by
which you reconstruct older generation data, I'm not sure it would make that
much of a difference.

Shachar

--

Shachar Shemesh