On 02/13/2018 04:10 PM, David Woodhouse wrote:

On Tue, 2018-02-13 at 15:41 -0800, Guenter Roeck wrote:
Hi David,

On Wed, Feb 07, 2018 at 03:32:11PM -0800, Guenter Roeck wrote:
[ ... ]

Any chance to see a patch with this change anytime soon ?

We were waiting for a fix for

I tested the candidate fix tonight and reported success; the
corresponding patch is at the top of my tree. Since I think we now have
a consensus on what the clang build will look like, I'll post that in
the morning along with the other bits I have ready to send upstream.

Excellent, thanks a lot! That the retpoline.S changes for clang are
no longer required is excellent news.

We're going to need the percpu.h fix too, and I'd also like to see the
status of the i915 build failure you mentioned. Is there a bug filed
for that already, and is it on the blocker list for 6.0? If not, why

For my part I completely forgot about it :-(. Did you expect me to file a bug ?
If so, I'll need to retest and try to figure out how to do that. Let me know;
I should be able to get that done tomorrow.


Reply via email to