hy,

On Saturday 23 May 2009 08:41:48 Manu Abraham wrote:
> On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Jarosław Huba <jarhu...@poczta.onet.pl>
wrote:
> > Hi.
> > Is driver for Mantis chipset are currently developed somewhere?
> > I'm owner of Azurewave AD SP400 CI (VP-1041) and I'm waiting for support
> > for this card for quite long time. Even partly working driver in mainline
> > kernel would be great (without remote, CI, S2 support, with some tuning
> > bugs). This question is mainly for Manu Abraham who developed this driver
> > some time ago.
>
> The latest development snapshot for the mantis based devices can be found
> here: http://jusst.de/hg/mantis-v4l
>
> Currently CI is unsupported, though very preliminary code support for
> it exists in it.
> S2 works, pretty much. Or do you have other results ?

will CI be supported and are you willing to finish development and merge it to
mainline anytime?

i think i was one of the first SP400 owner but i had to sold my card for a Nova
HD2 because the driver was not reliable (some i2c errors, slow tunning,
sometimes tunning failed). And now i need a dvb-s2 card with ci working. so
i'm searching again for a new card. their seems to be only the tt-3200 out,
which seems to work - no newer card.

regards,
gernot