> Quick fix, do a make menuconfig: navigate through the menus, disable
> au0828 support and try again.
>
> Regards,
> Manu
> --

I have to disable almost all other drivers to compile Mantis.
During short test I didn't find any critical bugs. I tested it under Kaffeine
development version, so no DVB-S2 testing, I can't use DiSqC, but it can be
Kaffeine bug or weak signal from second satelite.
No critical hangs at all, no kernel panic.
In my opinion this driver can be included into main DVB tree.
It would be great to see it in linux 2.6.31 (I tested Mantis under 2.6.30
rc7).

Jarek