Gernot Pansy wrote:
> will CI be supported and are you willing to finish development and merge it
> mainline anytime?
>
> i think i was one of the first SP400 owner but i had to sold my card for a
> Nova
> HD2 because the driver was not reliable (some i2c errors, slow tunning,
> sometimes tunning failed). And now i need a dvb-s2 card with ci working. so
> i'm searching again for a new card. their seems to be only the tt-3200 out,
> which seems to work - no newer card.

I believe a friend of mine chose KNC1+ clone, they are working in Linux
and also have a working CI interface. That's how he uses it anyway. I'd
recommend especially his Mystique SaTiX-S2. They have a high quality
finish and the CI slot is nicely prepared for 3.5" drive integration:

http://www.cesarex.com/images/Mystique-CI-1.jpg
http://www.sat-servis.cz/data/eshop/fotky/produkty/velke/619.jpg

--
Dave