Em Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:20:03 +0200 (CEST)
Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovet...@gmx.de> escreveu:

> Are you really saying that it's equally convenient for you to review /
> reply to patch on ML and to patch in some repository from a pull request?
> Especially when there are multiple patches in that pull and you have to
> click through them all, jumping back and forth between your mail client
> and a browser?...

In my case (and I review 100% of the patches - so, I'm likely the worse case),
reviewing they with a PULL request is faster, since I can just run hgimport
script and see all of them locally even using tools like kdiff3. Also, I answer
to just one email instead of tons of emails.

Cheers,
Mauro