Hi,

I've again updated the patchset in Gitorious after a long break. It's
here. The base is fairly recent linux-omap (May) but I wouldn't expect
problems in rebasing on top of newer updates either.

<URL:http://www.gitorious.org/projects/omap3camera>

The amount of changes is more or less huge but I'll try to summarise
them. The base branch is no longer needed, the patch has been integrated
to linux-omap. The v4l2_subdev transition hasn't begun yet, however.

- Many ISP subdrivers have been rewritten or refactored. The new code
should be easier to understand.

- VIDIOC_TRY_FMT has no longer have side effects except perhaps to the
resizer. This is being worked on.

- Crop has been mostly rewritten.

- Locking has been corrected, although probably not definitely fixed.

- A separate ispstat module for handling the H3A, AF and HIST statistics. H3A and AF are using it already.

- Lots of redundant code has been removed.

- Most busy-locked register are should be no longer updated when corresponding modules are busy. There are still some cases this is happening, though.

- Configuration of the modules in the interrupt handler is done so that the module is disabled first or used in oneshot mode.

- Lots of things I can't remember now. The individual changes can be seen in the omap3isp and omap34xxcam branches. The branches just contain the patches in order so git diff doesn't help, unfortunately.

I won't be available for questions for a month or so (holidays). In the meantime you can contact Tuukka Toivonen, David Cohen and Sergio Aguirre for questions.

--
Sakari Ailus
sakari.ai...@maxwell.research.nokia.com