On Saturday 20 June 2009 12:05:13 ext Dongsoo, Nathaniel Kim wrote:
> Following patch.
> http://www.gitorious.org/omap3camera/mainline/commit/d92c96406296310a977b00f45b209523929b15b5
> What happens to the capability when the int device is dummy? (does it
> mean that there is no int device?)

Yes, when the int device is dummy, there is no such a device.
For example, when vdev->vdev_sensor == v4l2_int_device_dummy()
it means that the device has no sensor.

In that case, obviously, the device is not capable of capturing
or streaming.

> And one more thing. If I want to test how the "ISP" driver is working,
> is there any target board that I can buy also a sensor device already
> attached on it?

I think that TI probably has some boards for sale, you
could take a look at their web pages.

- Tuukka