2009. 06. 22, 오후 11:01, Aguirre Rodriguez, Sergio Alberto 작성:

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-media-ow...@vger.kernel.org [mailto:linux-media-
ow...@vger.kernel.org] On Behalf Of Tuukka.O Toivonen
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 8:52 AM
To: ext Dongsoo, Nathaniel Kim
Cc: Sakari Ailus; linux-media@vger.kernel.org; Aguirre Rodriguez, Sergio
Alberto; Hiremath, Vaibhav; Koskipaa Antti (Nokia-D/Helsinki); Cohen
David.A (Nokia-D/Helsinki); Alexey Klimov; g...@mlbassoc.com
Subject: Re: OMAP3 ISP and camera drivers (update 2)

On Saturday 20 June 2009 12:05:13 ext Dongsoo, Nathaniel Kim wrote:
Following patch.

http://www.gitorious.org/omap3camera/mainline/commit/d92c96406296310a977b0
0f45b209523929b15b5
What happens to the capability when the int device is dummy? (does it
mean that there is no int device?)

Yes, when the int device is dummy, there is no such a device.
For example, when vdev->vdev_sensor == v4l2_int_device_dummy()
it means that the device has no sensor.

In that case, obviously, the device is not capable of capturing
or streaming.

And one more thing. If I want to test how the "ISP" driver is working, is there any target board that I can buy also a sensor device already
attached on it?

I think that TI probably has some boards for sale, you
could take a look at their web pages.

Hi Nate,

I'm currently rebasing these patches on top of latest Kevin's PM tree, and trying to make 3430SDP (MT9P012 and OV3640), Zoom1 and Zoom2 (not there yet, but in the works) sensors to work in there.

Thank you Sergio. So you mean that I can buy OMAP Zoom target board with MT or OV sensor on it sooner or later? cool!

You can find this tree on:

http://dev.omapzoom.org/?p=saaguirre/linux-omap-camera.git;a=summary

Checkout devel branch.

That's my latest progress.

OK I'll try to look at the devel branch.
Cheers,

Nate

Regards,
Sergio