AFAIK, when you buy the Zoom Target platform, you can only have OV3640 sensor.
BUT you could hack the board to include another sensor (Maybe consulting Logic
people could clarify this).

In Zoom1, I'll be able just to test the OV3640 sensor, which is the one I have
available here.

On 3430SDP, is where I do have MT9P012 sensor (5MP RAW sensor) connected in
parallel, and an OV3640 (Smart sensor, but driver is using it as RAW sensor
currently only) in CSI2 interface.