On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mche...@infradead.org> wrote:
> In the case of this patch series, the complains are not related to 80 cols:
<snip>

In this case, there was a mix of 80-column issues, as well as some
other issues.  I did fix the issues other than the 80-column issues
through patches added to the tree last night (and in fact I did fix
all the 80 column issues in my actual changes - but did not fix 80
column issues that happened to appear in the diff but were
pre-existing).

Please let me know if you have any other issues.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com