On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, A. Alper ATICI wrote:

> Now comes the next two problems I have not mentioned previously:
> '(' is typed in place of '*'  and
> '=' is typed in place of '+'
>
> Do you think that is related to the little flaw in approximations?

No. It's only a problem in terminals, (not in xdosemu), and can be solved
by editing src/plugin/term/keyb_slang.c.

remove these two lines
  {"*",         KEY_8 | SHIFT_MASK },
  {"+",         KEY_EQUALS | SHIFT_MASK },
I guess they are there to override the + and * from the numeric keypad,
but they are no longer necessary for US keyboards and are harmful for
Turkish keyboards!

Bart