Hi,

On 12/23/2013 08:28 AM, Olliver Schinagl wrote:
On 21-12-13 13:15, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 12/20/2013 11:52 PM, Maxime Ripard wrote:
Hi Hans,

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 08:22:56PM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 12/20/2013 09:33 AM, Maxime Ripard wrote:
Hi Hans,

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 08:29:46AM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 12/19/2013 10:49 PM, Юрий Пухальский wrote:
Good UTC night!

Got somewhat further, yet still there are problems.
Is there anything i should change in kernel cmdline maybe?

Is this a sun5i device, iow A10s or A13 SOC based ? If so you
need to build and boot with my sunxi-next u-boot branch:

https://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi/commits/sunxi-next

The only time I've seen those clock update timeout errors is
on sun5i with an unfixed uboot.

It would be really great if it was to work without any changes in
u-boot.

I agree. For this to work we need to override the initial pll6
frequency we inherit from u-boot, which for sun5i is 2400 MHz,
which PLL6 can be configured to given its factors, but will not
actually work at. I believe this is actually a broken
power-on-reset value in PLL6-cfg, rather then u-boot's fault.
I do hope that even though all the below is valid and true, having u-boot exit
with everything in a sane state is still a patch worth while?

Given that the patch to fix this in u-boot has already been pushed, yes
unless we revert that patch :)

Regards,

Hans