Hi,

On 05/18/2014 12:30 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:

<snip>

>> What about my u-boot patch? Did you create a dram file for the board too?
> 
> Yes, that one I had not pushed yet, but I just did, if you checkout the latest
> sunxi branch code, then you can do:
> make -j4 CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnu- i12-tvbox_config
> make -j4 CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnu-
> 
> And you will get a u-boot which should work fine on your board too.
> 
> As for your patch I've not seen that one, I guess it somehow never made it
> to the list. But is no longer necessary, the i12-tvbox target should work
> 100% for you.

I just realized this may not be true. My board has 1G of RAM in 2 16 bit dram
chips, if your board is like the qt840a-s I've found on aliexpress, it has
only 512M of RAM, if that is done by using lower capacity DRAM chips, the
existing u-boot code should work fine. But if it is done by using only
1 DRAM chip (which would be quite bad for performance since it would half
the RAM bus width), then we need a separate board config for it in u-boot.

Regards,

Hans

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to