Hi everyone,

working on the dts for an A20 device, I'm currently at the nand.

Looking at Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mtd/sunxi-nand.txt,
there are two parts in the example, that do not really make sense
to me:

1) interrupts

   Does anyone know what interrupt is refered to in the example?
   The A20 handbook lists GIC 69 for NAND, while 37 in the example
   is IR 0.

2) pinctrl-0

   If I understand correctly, I'd setup two pinctrl groups,
   one for all pins with function "nand0", i.e. PC00 to PC18.
   PC19-PC22 are not mentioned in my FEX, so I'd leave the
   later out.

   PC23 has function "spi0" and goes to the second group.

   I'd leave out any allwinner,pull and allwinner,drive
   properties for these groups assuming pinctrl derives
   them from the functions.

   Now what puzzles me is, that in the example three groups
   are setup distinguishing nand_pins_a and nand_rb0_pins_a,
   though they have all the same function "nand0". Do I
   misunderstand anything at that point, or is this grouping
   just a matter of personal style?

Kind regards, Lars