Hi Henrik,

Yes, I have but let's make sure I did not miss anything:

I looked at the SDK that appeared a while ago where versions of both
linux-3.4 and u-boot-2011.01 can be found (under lichee and lichee/brandy).
In both places I found the sunxi video drivers and specifically the HDMI
files (under aw directory).
The file hdmi_core.c is the one where the HW initialisation appeared in the
past, but now it is basically empty and calls a function
sunxi_video_config(vic) whose source is unavailable (I assume that it is
compiled inside libhdcp).

That's the most important missing piece. The A80 user manual also does not
contain any info about the HDMI module.

Raanan