Hi guys,

I have finally completed an initial version of AW H/W encoder based
utility. It is based on H3 blobs, provided by AW.

See README:

https://github.com/rosimildo/videoenc

This is a starting point, and hope we get some traction to implement
something using open sources... but this might provide some test points to
archive the goal.

Thanks, Rosimildo