On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 09:20:07AM +0800, Charles Yeh wrote:
> Johan Hovold <jo...@kernel.org> 於 2019年9月23日 週一 下午9:08寫道:
> >
> > Yes, the above looks good.
> >

> Thank you for your reply
>
> I have already written a new patch[v8] file,
> if you have free time. Please check as soon as possible...thanks!

I'll start processing patches for 5.4 next week when the merge window
closes.

Meanwhile you can double check that you've considered all
review-feedback you've gotten so far.

I don't think you ever replied to my last comment about the reset
register and why I thought using plain write (not read, mask, write) was
the right thing to do.

Does the register always read back as 0, or does it read back as the
last value written?

Johan