Johan Hovold <jo...@kernel.org> 於 2019年9月25日 週三 下午4:06寫道:
> Meanwhile you can double check that you've considered all
> review-feedback you've gotten so far.
>
> I don't think you ever replied to my last comment about the reset
> register and why I thought using plain write (not read, mask, write) was
> the right thing to do.
>
> Does the register always read back as 0, or does it read back as the
> last value written?

Charles Ans:
I just asked my colleague, who is RD of design PL2303 hardware,
His answer is to read 0 forever.

Does the register always read back as 0, or does it read back as the
last value written?
Ans: Yes, the register"#define PL2303_HXN_RESET_REG 0x07" always
read back as 0.

I hope the above content has an answer to your question:
If there are other questions, please try to raise it.. thanks

Charles.