buydomains.com
As the domains under my control come due I have been transfering over
to these guys for the past 1 1/2 years without any problems. They are
glad to talk and easy to reach by phone and do a great job for me
when it hits the fan, like when netsol tries to keep the domain by
refusing to transfer or even talk to you about it....oh we are
looking into it..........email does not get answered....and woe unto
you if you lose your temper with anyone there....they shit can you
and forget about you....except they then try to own your domain
name.....like they think they do with the expired ones.

Oh, one more thing....
make sure you try to transfer more than 30 days before due date or
the above WILL be your experience, not possibly, not maybe, but WILL
be your experience.

---end of tirade against netsucklutions/verishit.---

--
Ronnie Gauthier