Yes, I looked and saw that. Seems liks an average price and just
marketing strategy. So whats the point, that you buy the cheapest you
can get? I use them because they answer their phones. The domains
under my control are all business' and I dont tollerate registration
or transfer problems. It is too easy for a customer to switch
elsewhere now days and most will blame me and also take their hosting
elswhere at the same time. They dont care who is at fault only that
their site is unreachable.

--
Ronnie Gauthier