On May 25, 2002 07:16 pm, Ronnie Gauthier wrote:
> buydomains.com
> As the domains under my control come due I have been transfering over
> to these guys for the past 1 1/2 years without any problems. They are

I just took a quick peek at these guys and noticed that they were offering a
free web hosting service so I decided to see what exactly the catch was.  It
turned out in order to receive that they would require that you spend the
great value price of $15/month for 4 (pop3) email accounts.  That sounds
ridiculously high!  It's more than I pay for hosting either of my domains and
I get loads more included in the packages.

I personally use Namecheap (www.namecheap.com) for my domains.  Nice and
cheap, and while they don't offer phone support their prices are much lower
than buydomains.com and email support is generally very responsive.

David aikema