-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bill Campbell
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 6:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Nikon Coolpix 2500 & USB
I haven't been all that happy with the photo printing quality of the z53.
I think there's supposed to be a photo cartridge to replace the black one
for printing photographs, but I haven't been able to find anybody who
carries them.

I took Peck's advice and just got one of the HP photosmart printers.
Tomorrow I'll take it out of its box, and try it on various Linux systems,
and on an eMac running OS X 10.2

Bill

``Good luck to all you optimists out there who think Microsoft can deliver
35 million lines of quality code on which you can operate your business.''
   -- John C. Dvorak