I have what I hope is a simple problem.

My home network is 3 Linux boxes behind a Netgear router/switch hooked
to a DSL modem.

In the router I have turned off all the incoming ports except 22, and I
have that one pointing at 192.168.0.3 which is my son's machine so he
can ssh into his machine remotely.

I would *also* like to ssh into *my* machine. How do I set that up? I have
a very rudimentary understanding of networking (does it show?).