I sure hope it becomes a windows killer.  We need one.  However, I have
some rants on opensource in gengeral shooting itself in the foot while
trying to kill windows <G> but I won't go into them here.  However, KDE has
to become easier to install and maintain before it is a windows killer.
Every version that comes out breaks things that shouldn't break and people
seem to have so much trouble compiling it - even those who are gurus.
Maybe it's because it's so big.

I really liked KDE and Konq when I started with 1.x and 2.0 or 2.1 was a
great improvment but from there it went downhill for me.

To each his own.

--
Brett I. Holcomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]