On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:37:25 -0400
Keith Antoine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I do not know what i did differently, obviously something but I am now
>
> connected with both XP and linux, plus the secondary machine is now
> also online. So my major problem is now solved. What can I do next to
> keep everyone busy, I know i'll do a 2.6 compile.
>
> All jokes aside many thanks to all those who put in their .05 cents
> worth.

It's not the compilation that will get you, but the little things that
you will forget to include or include as modules.  In that respect, 2.6
is a nightmare.  It's getting to the point that not just anyone can
compile their own kernel and expect it to work.  The config script needs
simplification.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
                Nemesis Racing Team motto
GPG key autoresponder:  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]