The problem here is that you assume that when people get bounced mail,
they understand why, and attempt to take corrective action.  Most people
haven't the foggiest clue what a bounced email means, and will most likely
just delete it and move on.  Punishing the innocent isn't going to win a
spam war.  It just puts them in the middle as you throw grenades at the
spammers on the other side.