On Sep 14 dep was heard saying:

<snip>

->these guys do not get their funding via paypal. they're supported by
->saudia, by iraq, by syria, and by others. we are now saying to those
->countries: shut them down or we'll shut you down, and right now we
->don't especially care which it is, but you very much do care, because
->we can crush you, and will.

*** Jut don't forget the US secret services played a very dubious role:
Wasn't it the CIA who funded Ben Laden during the USSR-Afghanistan
war...??

What do you want to do, drop a bomb on yourself?

Zoran.