> Second - Bin ladin is a businessman.  He has actual, physical
> business interests and stock investments which produce large amounts
> of money.  He is the first businessman terrorist.  I made no comment
> on where he got his startup funds - that was irrelevent, and still
> is.
I don't want to get into the argumentative portions of this thread but
I saw something interesting on the news last night. Germany, I believe,
is investigating whether bin Laden bought shares of the company
insuring the WTC, then sold them short or whatever it 's called where
you profit if the share price goes down.
Randy Donohoe