Folks:
 I hate sound like a newbie but,  after hearing about Elx linux in a couple
of posts to the list I cruzed over to their web site to look them over and
decided to give their latest beta release a spin and all I can say is WOW!
  If this is a beta you can sure I'll be standing in line for the finished
product. If your looking for a new distribution of Linux head of to their web
site at" http://www.elxlinux.com/"; and see the good things their doing.
                                                                          Mike