my vote is for option no2.
 Regards,
Mohan Patelkhana

      From: David Kirk <davidrk...@gmail.com>
 To: Canterbury Linux Users Group <linux-users@lists.canterbury.ac.nz>
 Sent: Tuesday, 17 May 2016 9:52 AM
 Subject: Re: [Linux-users] CLUG Bank Account

Hi Chris,
The balance is about $470.
So, we have three suggestions so far.
1. Drink it away2. Transfer it to Rik to use for Software Freedom Day and his
monthly meetings3. Donate to the Free Software Foundation
I'm not a big fan of drinking it away, but it's not my money.  The group can
decide.
Rik, are you reading this?  I'm happy for the money to go to you.  Do you have
some ideas about what you would use it for?
I'm also fine with donating to FSF or other open source groups.
Lets vote.

Thanks
David